Here are some cute/funny anecdotes about being a teacher!
You might be a teacher if…
- You want to slap the next person who says, “Must be nice to have all your holidays and summers free.”
- You can tell it’s a full moon without ever looking outside.
- You believe “shallow gene pool” should have its own box on the report card.
- When out in public, you feel the urge to talk to strange children and correct their behavior.
- When you mention “vegetables” and you’re not talking about a food group.
- You think people should be required to get a government permit before being allowed to reproduce.
- You wonder how some parents ever managed to reproduce.
- You can’t have children of your own because there is NO name you could give a child that wouldn’t bring on high blood pressure the moment you heard it.
- Meeting a child’s parents INSTANTLY answers the question, “Why is this kid like this?”
I think that it is important that teachers always have a sense of humour! If you take everything too seriously you will miss some great experiences. I am looking forward to hearing funny stories and watching these children learn. I think that humour will turn any bad situations into good ones!